Wednesday, February 4, 2015

I sent Vladimir Putin my favorite story 'In Satan We Trust- Age Of Destruction' along with a love story set in Crimea in 2014. In 2015 I sent him additional work along with past story creations from 1997. I realize my work will never be used for the good of humanity in the hands of demons. I have been robbed repeatedly in own my country. Not only am I tortured by modern weapons and being slowly driven insane through space technology, I'm also enslaved by twisted Nazi predators.
When President Putin started putting warning labels on dirty books and restricting Satanism and profanity shown in children's movies I knew he was trying to do the work of God. I wanted my future placed in his hands. I had been praying for a miracle and for God to lead us into the light and destroy evil to turn the world around. I figured the only way out of darkness was for a powerful leader to take the reigns and have the courage to combat the devil face to face. I sent him my work hoping to rebuild the world for the better. People can no longer defend themselves and use their creative visions and express their faith through God who are being mind controlled, dissected and imprisoned by higher scientific weapons. I don't believe we can build a new world because God has already designed the universe his way. The world needs to be restructured in a way that doesn't serve criminals to give the little guy a chance. Every person should feel special in Gods kingdom and have the opportunity to shine and be heard. I don't believe evil can build a decent community much less a whole Godly world. I think we can improve on the past and learn from the sins of our forefathers and build new communities that serve God to keep the beauty and happiness alive on the planet through the good of mankind and light rather than evil and gluttony.


I believe Vladimir Putin has the strength and intelligence to do that through his great moral character, faith and determination. He is a self sacrificing, big hearted man. He has courage. Fear has not defeated him. I gladly put my future in his hands. In my eyes there won't be a future without Gods love. If we have to serve the beast and bow down to Nazi's we don't have a world. We have hell on earth. We've lost our soul People may not have seen the things I have seen but they can surely see the damage being done today. If they can't see the evil presence filling people they can see the crime and deception. There is no outlet accept through truth and faith. God always shows us the way. If you have to hide your voice and live in fear and disguise yourself you aren't living healthy. That isn't Gods kingdom of paradise. If you have to lie and cheat for survival that isn't living. If you have to become loveless and hostile that isn't natural. You are existing in a  demonically created scientific dungeon. You are enslaved and held captive inside a fortress of energy and darkness bred to give foolish pleasure and wealth to fallen angels from Gods kingdom. If you carry the torch of God and do his bidding you might exist in a place between heaven and reality. You have to sacrifice and be strong and persist in your journey to God living among satanic warriors who invade, possess and corrupt the mind of the rest. That isn't a desirable world. If you can't see it yet you will. I want to be where there is peace and Love. I seek the light. I can't stand crime and corruption. I won't hide my thoughts and creativity and be told to be evil and dirty like the Nazis try to make me. They torture me when I refuse to join the darkness. They said they will kill me if I don't serve Satan. They said eventually their demons will overtake me after they have broken my spirit and made me weak and deathly il through torture. The mind invasion and daily stalking must wear people down. Who wants to degrade themselves for the benefit and entertainment of others? People are being programmed. People didn't used to be this so impresshioned and bought.
 I think Putin is the way out of this darkness. I see my hopes and dreams going abroad because there isn't a single politician addressing these issues. I see my love and sanity resting in a higher person who can make a difference who hasn't lost his soul or touch with reality. I believe in Vladimir Putin more than I do myself and any corporate leader today. I Believe In God Most Of All!!! . The things that are happening on the planet are unholy and unnatural. I know because I wrote this story before it became a reality and these weapons were used on me.
Vladimir Putin is my refuge. God is my rock
.
All of my work that was stolen was copyright protected. The original owner is always the sole creator no matter what anyone does. I can give my work to whomever I choose. Vladimir Putin can use it to claim whatever royalties he wants with my consent. He can also claim the work of others with their consent who have been wronged by corporate entities and had their inventions stolen .

Vladimir Putin seems to be the only person standing up for Christians....
 He should help. The powerful armies that gang me put my work in the hands of predators and destroy Christians. They control cyber world. People are being robbed without their awareness. They send business through cyber world and corporate entities to the bad guys and destroy the good guys. I hope someone can help me. This nightmare needs to stop. I was born to live my dreams. I wasn't born to be enslaved by the devil. I would imagine there are plenty of victims from all around the world who have stories to share. I seriously know the devil is alive through technology and the wicked people who serve him. Follow jesus or suffer through slavery

 My name is Sherry McDowell Bretz. I am a writer

No comments:

Post a Comment